Too many contracts and not enough time? This service reduces the overall
pharmaceutical cost of sales through cost avoidance achieved by monitoring
purchasing activity and maximizing the efficiency and the effectiveness of the client’s
contract portfolio. Cost avoidance and percentage improvement in contract coverage
convert to direct improvement in bottom–line profitability.
Our analysis of purchasing data and client pharmaceutical contracts allows us to
identify areas where the current contract portfolio can be improved to adjust to
emerging trends in client utilization. We can also measure compliance in purchasing
contracted products and make recommendations for less expense contract
alternatives where they exist.
- Use of proprietary algorithms and resources
- Monthly reporting and trend analysis
- Corporate, regional or individual hospital analysis
- Maximize pharmaceutical contract portfolio
- Bottom–line improvement
- Allows management to concentrate on other tasks